Gain Deeper Visibility for your Network with Cisco ISE
Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) delivers an intelligent, scalable, centralized platform to safeguard your network, stop threats, and empower your network security capabilities. Explore how this streamlined security solution can transform your Enterprise Network with Skyline ATS courses, professional services and more.
Better Network Insight
Granular data-detail on every user profile, identity and device connected to your networks.
Automated Threat Protection
Accelerates your ability to identify, mitigate, contain and block security threats and breaches.
Central Network Management
Control and manage access to your network settings and devices from a single point.
Skyline-ATS Courses to fit all your Cisco ISE and Security Needs
Build a Faster, Smarter Network Security Solution
Learn how to set up a more secure, intelligent, centralized-network
access – including deeper insights and more control – with our
Cisco ISE training courses below.
· Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine (SISE)
· Implementing Cisco Secure Access Solutions (SISAS)
· Configuring Cisco ISE Essentials for SD-Access (ISESDA)
· Securing Cisco Wireless Enterprise Networks (WISECURE)
· Request and customize a private ISE class for your organization
Cisco ISE Related & Security Certification Courses
Pursuing a Security Certification? Interested in gaining more knowledge
around Cisco ISE or Network Security? See how our other Cisco Security
training courses can help you below.
· Troubleshooting Cisco Wireless Enterprise Networks (WITSHOOT)
· Implementing an Integrated Threat Defense Solution (SECUR201)
· Implementing Cisco iOS Network Security (IINS)
· Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices: Accelerated (CCNAX)
· Request and customize a private Security class for your organization
Deploy Cisco ISE Quickly and Easily
with Skyline-ATS Professional Services
Since the inception of ISE, Skyline-ATS has helped our partners and customers implement and remediate ISE deployments in a variety of ways. From ISE training, services, solutions and more, we’ve got you covered.
Invest in Cisco ISE Capabilities
Click on the features below to learn more about the capabilities Cisco ISE solution provides. Our Cisco ISE experts and product specialists
are also available to help you explore how these benefits can address all of your security needs. Contact us today.
Centralized device administration allows for secure, identity-based access to the network devices while providing centralized audit logs for compliance and change review
Grant access to your network on the Internet for Guest users through the use of a Guest Portal. Choose from Hotspot, Self-Registered Guest, and Sponsored Guest.
Use probes built into Cisco ISE and the network infrastructure to determine the type of device being used; grant differentiated network access based upon the information learned, for Corporate, BYOD, IoT, and Guest devices.
Allow access to network resources based on the identity of the person. Use 802.1x, Easy Connect, or Passive ID.
Allow employees to use their own devices to securely access network resources, by registering their device and downloading certificates for authentication through a simple onboarding process.
TrustSec allows for segmentation of the network through the use of Scalable Group Tags (SGT) and Scalable Group ACLs (SGACL) instead of VLAN/ACL segmentation.
pxGrid is an ecosystem that allows for direct integration into Cisco ISE from any application or vendor that builds it into their system for Network Visibility and Enforcement. Identity and context information is shared bidirectionally.
Check the endpoints to ensure policies are met prior to allowing network access, such as antivirus definitions or patch levels.
Using a Threat Analysis tool, such as Cisco Cognitive Threat Analytics, to grade an endpoint’s threat score and allow network access based on the results.
ISE integrates with DNA Center to automate the network fabric and enforce the policies created in DNA Center throughout the entire network infrastructure.
Cisco Software-Defined Access (SDA)
Provide business agility and scale by automating one policy across the entire access network.
See how our SD-Access training courses and solutions can help.
· Deploying Cisco SD-Access (ENSDA)
· Cisco Introduction to SD-Access & DNA Center (SDAINT)
· SD-Access Mentored Implementation Service
· SD-Access QuickStart Installation Service
· Request a SD-Access private class
The data center is changing. Let our experts guide you to a more
flexible, application-based solution. From core fundamentals to security
and programmability, we’ve got you covered:
- Configuring Cisco Nexus 9K Switches in ACI Mode (DCAC9K v3.0)
- ACI Operations and Troubleshooting
- Building the Cisco Cloud with ACI
- Deploying Security in Cisco ACI (DSACI v1.0)
- Request an ACI private class