- October 26, 2017 - October 26, 2017
- Hosted by: Cisco Technical Knowledge Library (TKL)
- Event Duration: 90 mins
Date & Time: Thursday, October 26, 2017 9:00 am PT
The session will focus on the following:
1 Leveraging Network Telemetry and contextual information for application dependency mapping to help customers migrate between data centers.
2. Using the discovered policy to evolve the network fabric from a black list model to a true zero trust/whitelist model.
3. Highlight how to use Tetration enforcement for fine grain policy enforced within the individual server hosts
4. Highlight how to provide a single source of truth for policy discovery, enforcement and audit/compliance.
Jason Gmitter and Jeff Ostermiller are both CCIEs each have over 20 years’ experience in the networking industry. They have work for the last several years helping client change the operational model around the Data Center and help with segmenting and securing the infrastructure. For the last two years, they have been helping clients learn, understand, and deploy Tetration, a Data Center Analytics solution, to discover, define and enforce the policy to create a truly scalable micro segmentation policy.