Wi-Fi 6 Everywhere: Delivering Seamless Access and Location-Based Analytics
- March 24, 2020 - March 24, 2020
- Hosted by: Cisco
- Event Duration: 60 mins
Tuesday, March 24, 2020
10:00AM Pacific Daylight Time (San Francisco, GMT-07:00)
While roaming between cell towers owned by different service providers, most mobile-device users probably never notice the roaming handoff process. It just works. Now Cisco as a partner of the Wireless Broadband Alliance wants to make this seamless connection a reality for Wi-Fi networks as well. Called OpenRoaming, it will change the face of communications in our always-connected world.
During this March 24 webinar, learn how OpenRoaming and Cisco DNA Spaces enable seamless onboarding and a more meaningful experience for those on guest wireless networks.
You will learn:
- What the future of wireless networking has in store for you and your users
- How OpenRoaming bridges the gap between Wi-Fi and cellular networks
- How OpenRoaming differs from other hotspot technologies
- Use cases involving real customers from around the world, including Cisco Live
- How Cisco DNA Spaces provides actionable insights about customer behavior so you can deliver better experiences
- New integration with Cisco DNA Spaces and how the two technologies come together to drive business outcomes
The webinar will be lead by Cisco’s Wireless CTO Matt MacPherson and Vikas Murthy, Product Engineering Director at Cisco.
Live Q&A included.