Cisco MDS Basics
- November 11, 2020 - November 11, 2020
- Hosted by: Skyline ATS
- Event Duration: 60 minutes
Date and Time: Wednesday, November 11 at 9 am PDT
Description: Cisco MDS is one of the most powerful storage networking solutions offered today. It’s scalable, programmable, reduces IT costs, and easily responds to the business needs of today’s enterprise networks.
In our one-hour webinar, you’ll learn:
- Cisco MDS capabilities and features, SAN analytics and insights.
- Customer challenges and hardware architecture.
- How Cisco MDS provides better data protection and lowers overall IT costs.
Speaker: David Hodde has over 30 years’ experience in the networking field. With an emphasis in large complex infrastructure engagements and managing customer relationships, David is highly knowledgeable in business principles and processes. David holds CCIE certifications in Route/Switch and Storage Area Networks and PMI’s Project Management Professional (PMP) certificate.