How to access your Cisco Digital Course Kits
1) Register for a Cisco.com ID if you don’t already have one here.
Important: Prior to registering, please review the pre conditions for a Cisco.com ID on the Cisco Learning Network Space information page.
2) Log in to Cisco Learning Network Space using your Cisco.com ID.
3) Click “My Content” tab in the top right area.
4) Using the unique Access Code you should have received from the “Cisco Learning Network Space”, copy and paste your Access Code into the box on the right pane under “Redeem your access code here.”
Please note: This code is specific to you and cannot be shared. If you need assistance locating your code, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
5) Click Submit and the following should appear. Check the box to agree to the Terms of Redemption.
6) The redeemed content is populated in the main pane under “My Content.”
7) Click the desired title in the “My Content” list to launch the eReader.
For complete information on how to use the system, please visit the Cisco Learning Network Space information page. We recommend that you log in before class and learn more about the Cisco Learning Network Space as well as review the Frequently Asked Questions.
If you have any additional questions, comments or suggestions, please contact us at: email@example.com