In this workshop, you’ll work through a series of activities that focus on using Cisco Stealthwatch Enterprise to determine whether your network policies are configured correctly and being enforced.
Cisco Stealthwatch Use Case Workshop:
Is My Network Configured Correctly? (UCWCC)
Improve your security defenses, add actionable security intelligence, and increase your network visibility with Cisco Stealthwatch workshops.
Duration: 3 Hours
After taking this course you should be able to:
- Explain how Customer Security Events (CSE) can be used.
- Demonstrate how to implement relationship alarms.
- Create, modify, and review host group and host group policies.
- Create and modify flow searches.
- And much more
To complete this workshop, the following components must be installed and configured on your network:
- Stealthwatch Release 7.0 or later
- Stealthwatch Flow Collector
- Integration with FirewallIntegration with Proxy/Nat Device
- Integration with Proxy/Nat Device
Who Should Attend:
This course is intended for individuals who are responsible for using Stealthwatch to monitor security policy, provide feedback on the configuration, and initiate incident response investigations.
This workshop is intended to be interactive and engaging. You are encouraged to ask questions, respond to questions, and share best practices and ideas.
How you’ll benefit:
In a lab environment, you will learn how to use:
- Monitor remote access users
- Detect unauthorized hosts in a bypass VLAN
- Detect who is not using the Web Proxy